In November 2015 immigration officials came across with people in the nationality that is mixed community to give presentations on current legislation. Listed here are copies of these presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (present problems with respect to Immigration Status and Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay Permits and Immigration Status, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt aided by the enrollment of kids of blended marriages with twin citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the simple fact if they want to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian citizen through declaration or naturalization that they have to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Indonesian that is regaining Citizenship Persons in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed simple tips to get Indonesian Citizenship while the documents that are required.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan – Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for Persons in Mixed Marriages and kids with twin Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil Registration). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered information regarding papers such as for example Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) in addition to different certificates.
May 5, 2011 a brand new immigration legislation arrived into force. Let me reveal a content associated with immigration that is new UU 6 – Tahun 2011. The implementing regulations for this legislation had been released on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Details about immigration issues is for sale in Indonesian during the Immigration workplace web site. Costs of most immigration documents are available in PP No. 45/2014 – Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Underneath the brand new immigration law, international partners of Indonesians can put on for an ITAP (permanent residency license), after having been legitimately married for just two years. Immigration officers should currently know about the regulations that are new. Nonetheless, it is suggested with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document needs for an ITAP application if you’re currently moving into Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian partner, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) – in the event that you had formerly been granted an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) – don’t neglect to duplicate the passport pages aided by the visa stamps too.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm combined with the map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Kinds and folder must certanly be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though that one can later be filled out, following the issuance associated with ITAP and even though registering the alteration of immigration status towards the area Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the regional Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan – page of demand from your Indonesian partner, see test page.
- Surat Jaminan – page of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and signed in addition to a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the brand new immigration legislation claims that the sponsor page through the Indonesian partner isn’t needed, the immigration officials will always be asking for this.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and copy)
- Indonesian spouse’s Kartu Keluarga (original and content)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore will soon be needed to create their wedding certification along with the certification of Marriage Report designed to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). Should your wedding certification is not legalized, be ready to understand this done before you begin the procedure to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies should be on A4 size paper
This legislation offers permanent residence just to partners and kids of blended marriages which are legitimately legitimate.
Additional documents that are requested
They are appropriate demands. Nonetheless, in one Immigration Office to your they that is next have extra needs. Papers you are imagined by us might be asked for could come with a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire of you for just about any document that you ought to lawfully have. The brand new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration workplace power that is full make sure that you adhere to all existing legislation.
A document that may certainly be very required of these hitched in Indonesia is definitely an acknowledgement from your own embassy that they are conscious of your wedding in Indonesia.
You might like to be expected for economic papers such as for instance bank declaration, evidence of retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire about for almost any document demonstrating that you have got adequate number of funds to remain, but it doesn’t imply that they’re going to always ask for this.
You will be expected to signal a Declaration of Integration document “Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia” according to Article 60 (2) of this law that is new. Listed here is a sample – Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There is a rise in the expense of some immigration papers according to PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into influence on 3 2014 july. They are the expense for ITAP:
- Non ITAP that is electronic valid five years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) valid for 5 years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Extension of non ITAP that is electronic for duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months non-electronic ITAP that is nevertheless legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 year electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) this is certainly nevertheless legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited legitimacy because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with unlimited credibility as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO explanation for anyone who is expected to pay for a lot more than the aforementioned. The procedure should simply take about 3-4 months, presuming your entire documents is in purchase. Nevertheless it may take as much as six days, so it is better to use with sufficient time to process before your ITAS expires.