Glow in the dark printing:
Glow in the dark screen printing needs no explanation in understanding. It explains its way through its very name itself. Its process and set-up is as same as the standing screen printing.
So therefore, here we use the same mesh and the stencil to print the required design on the fabric. It basically appears white in the day and glows with bright colours in the dark. This prints glows to its best when under sunlight for 30 seconds and when walked into a dark room. It is the most special as well as interesting screen printing technique. It is one of the most versatile techniques that can be printed on all the fabrics used to produce t-shirts, hoodies etc. It withstands heat.
USES OF GLOW IN THE DARK SCREEN PRINTING:
Glow in the dark screen printing is a versatile printing technique, meaning that it works well on nearly all garment types, with the exception of garments which feature long fibres, for example, fleeces.
This is a great option for fashion and retail clients as well as Marketing and PR agencies that have clients who want something that will differ from the standard mainstream screen printed designs.
For the best results, the garment should be able to withstand heat, but if you have a specific garment and are unsure then please contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
We can always use glow in the dark screen printing onto T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, polos, tote bags and many other products so we will be able to find a solution that meets your needs.
PROS AND CONS OF GLOW IN THE DARK SCREEN PRINTING:
- Fast printing technique for printing in large volumes
- Makes the design glow when in the dark
- Professional finish
- Can print on most types of fabric
- Initial set-up fee makes it unsuitable for small quantity orders
- Whilst glow in the dark screen printing doesn’t have a set minimum, we can offer prices for 10 units and we advise placing orders of 25 units or more
- More expensive than standard screen printing due to the specialist ink that is used
- To preserve the print and the garment we recommend that you wash it inside out on a cold wash.
- Do not use a tumble-dryer and do not iron over the print.
Printed garments are more sensitive and need extra attention when it comes to washing. Please refer to our Wash & Care Guide here.