Pros of Metallic Screen Printing:
- Sits on the fabric.
- It is flexible for all the fabrics.
- It is durable and of lower cost.
- It is the most ideal method to print a simple design.
Cons of Metallic Screen Printing:
- It makes work simple only when the order id in a high volume.
- It consumes a lot of time.
- It cannot be achieved with a wide variety of colours.
Other effects achieved through screen printing:
- Printed garments are more sensitive and need extra attention when it comes to washing.
- To preserve the print and the garment, it is recommended that you wash it inside out on a cold wash.
- Do not use a tumble-dryer and do not iron over the print.
Please refer to our Wash & Care Guide here.